Register to play
Men’s (21+) – $320
Colts (17-21) – $160
Women’s (17+) – $225
Juniors (5-17) – ~$100
- To Register your interest fill out the form above
All clubs have costs and Briars Rugby is no different to any other not for profit organisation. Briars Rugby exists solely due to our membership through the players, Old Boys and primarily our major sponsor The Briars Sporting Club.
It costs approx. $100,000.00 a season to run the teams at Briars Rugby, so please be conscious that the fees are essential to the survival of YOUR rugby club and bear in mind that not being a financial player could affect your insurance.
Some of the things your fees cover:
- Jumpers, Socks and Shorts
- Social events
- Physiotherapy cost and medical support
- Medical insurances and insurances for the club in general
- Rugby Equipment like tackling bags to balls
- Field rental Council Fees and rates, and electricity costs
- Membership into the Briars Sporting Club.
Policies on Fees
- Your fees can be paid in full or part over a set period by negotiation
- No equipment such as socks, shorts or ancillary items will be issues to members who have not paid their fees.
- If after the players 3rd appearance for the club and
- No fees have been paid
- There have not been any other arrangements with the club
Then the player will be deemed Non-Financial, and ineligible to play until the situation is corrected.
Non-Financial playing members may:
Not be invited to attend club functions social events or play on charity game days
Not be granted player releases by Briars Rugby to play with other rugby clubs unless fees due for the current year have been paid by the member prior to requesting the release to play. (extenuating circumstances will be consider such as personal relocation)
Please Note – If you are concerned about fees please contact; email@example.com or your grade manager. BRIARS RUGBY WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT PLAYERS IN FINANCIAL HARDSHIP. As long as we know there is a financial issue, and your willing to help the club in other ways like a shift on the BBQ, or Running Lines, Ball Boy, Set up/Pack up. In General Supporting the club. There will never be an issue of Subs. Briars Rugby is a Family and we will always support our Family.
If you have previously played rugby in Australia before you should have a MyRugby ID if you are not sure of your ID # or password please email MY RUGBY